A mission, a hope, a chance.

Home Forums RolePlay/Ingame A mission, a hope, a chance.

This topic contains 25 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Lola O’Donovan 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #93150

    Thomas white
    Participant

    Dusk nods. ” Ayup, reckon so. It’s important for a man to know who he really is.” Dusk pulls a couple vials out of his pocket. “Aside from radiation y’all are gonna need to watch out for poison as well. Take these.”

    #93168

    Flash Thompson
    Participant

    Flash gave a smile and nodded. “Thanks Dusk.” He said as he took the vials and added them to the bandolear of different vials he wore. “Feel free to tag along if ya like. If not…. well hopefully next time you see me I will be fixed.”

    #93360

    TBird
    Participant

    Whistling happily, Harp will join the small group. The bald Elf will wave at every there, point at the map and make a motion at Flash of inquiry

    #93591

    Thomas white
    Participant

    Dusk will reach out and put a hand in Flash’s shoulder . ” You ain’t a puppy Flash, you don’t need to be fixed. But if you think this Zogg character can help I will tag along iffn you want me too.”

    #94158

    Flash Thompson
    Participant

    Flash smiled and gave a nod. “I would never turn down a experienced gun and medic. That’s kind of something the group is currently missing, and yes…. I do need to be fixed… well kind of. The beings in me are a potential world ending threat that I have to fix. This Zog god can give me the power to control them and make myself stronger.” Flash turned to Harp “What’s up?” Flash looked at the map where he was pointing.

    • This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Flash Thompson.
    #94404

    Thomas white
    Participant

    Dusk checks all his essential supplies. Med kit, gun, cigarettes, full flask. Then he notices people he has not met yet. “Apologies for my manners. Name’s Bill Hodgekins but folks round here call me Dusk.” With that he tips his hat to the newcomers.

    #95216

    TBird
    Participant

    Seeing that there are no questions, Harp will hand Flash a note that says “Try to make some allies if you can” and a pile of rad and poison medication before walking away, whistling

    #95317

    Flash Thompson
    Participant

    Flash gives a nod. Turning to Dusk he smiled. “We have a couple days for everyone to get ready and then we will be off. I will come to your clinic to find you once we have all gathered”

    #95402

    Thomas white
    Participant

    “Fair nuff, I will set about actually getting prepped for a journey like this then. Dawn and I are used to having to head out and rough it in the Nexus while we travel for bounties so I will get all the equipment we need in the interum.” With that he tips his hat and wanders off towards his office in the fringe.

    #95603

    TBird
    Participant

    OOG note: Players will occasionally see a post on this thread regarding world effects and potential combat. This is due to private communications with myself or Marshall. If you wish to do something other than interacting directly with a situation on the thread, please PM one of us!
    Game on and enjoy the show
    – Tom

    #96093

    Lola O’Donovan
    Participant

    Lola and Revan approach, Lola poking at a brand-new fleshy arm in place of Revan’s old prosthetic. She looks up at Flash as they reach him. “Heard a big noise. Are we already heading out?”

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.