A new posting on the job board

Home Forums RolePlay/Ingame A new posting on the job board

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #122223
    TBird
    Participant

    The duo will arrive at Helm Ally in time to see a progression of Merchant Guild leaders making a scene of inspecting the area while being recorded by cyborgs and automatons with obvious cameras

    #122248
    Thomas white
    Participant

    Dusk looks visibly annoyed at the crowd. “Whelp, no help for it. Guess it has to be a bit political.” Dusk hops down and gives the reigns to Laurel. He then produces his official documentation and puts a smile on his face before moving towards the crowd of merchants.

    #122261
    Estrella Neish
    Participant

    Laurel looks frustrated with the crowd as well. “I suppose so.” She says with a sigh, taking the reigns. She stays back with Biscuit, keeping her attention on Dusk in case he needs help.

    #123446
    TBird
    Participant

    The past several days have yielded no new clews as to the attackers who ravaged the small town.
    The Guild leaders came and went, a phalanx of guards was station in some of the homes in case the attackers returned.
    As morning breaks today a can be heard screaming “Another attack! There’s been another attack!!!”

    #123452
    Thomas white
    Participant

    Dusk immediately runs to find the location from whoever is shouting.

    #123469
    TBird
    Participant

    (OOG note: As of my last post we are at the current date)

    Dusk will find an exhausted Dwarf, drinking what appears to be water from a canteen offered by a Guild guard.
    After several minutes, he will point towards the heavy woods

    “I was following a Tinker merchant caravan, I wanted to present them with some new designs, maybe make a deal….I was only a few hours behind and found them this morning…what was left of them…so much blood…”
    He will stare off into the distance, looking at nothing as he trials off

    #123570
    Thomas white
    Participant

    Dusk will quickly verify the direction and estimated distance, then grab Laurel and leap onto Biscuit. He moves into the forest looking to make up lost time but keeping his eyes out for an ambush.

    #123599
    TBird
    Participant

    The trip to the massacre take only a few hours. There are a dozen Tinker wagons in a circle, obviously set for a night of rest.
    Bodies and parts of part of bodies are everywhere, the blood barely dried in the wet winter air

    #124155
    Estrella Neish
    Participant

    As they approach Laurel keeps a sharp eye out for any spirits. She holds tightly to Dusk’s back for both stability and comfort. “Maybe the spirits won’t be so difficult to gather this time” she says quietly, more to herself than Dusk.

    #124340
    TBird
    Participant

    Laurel can see spirits all about the massacred camp. They seem to be thin, somehow, shredded and torn.

    #124349
    Thomas white
    Participant

    Dusk nods, not being able to see the spirits. “See what you can do Miss Laurel, but don’t go beyond my sight, I want to make sure you are safe.” Dusk gets down from Biscuit and helps Laurel down before pulling out his elephant gun. Dusk will do some very close scouting, making sure to stay within eyesight of Laurel.

    #124386
    TBird
    Participant

    Aside from the spirits that Laurel can see, there is no other movement. All wildlife is steering clear of the site, and when Suck gets out far enough, he can hear obviously frightened growls of wolves who normally run the area

    #124412
    Estrella Neish
    Participant

    Laurel spends some time calling to the spirits, doing her best to collect them together in one area. She is careful to stay within sight of Dusk. While gathering them Laurel will try to figure out why the spirits look damaged.

    #124589
    TBird
    Participant

    The spirits will surround Laurel and walking slowly will guide her to the center of the encampment, there to find a burned out fire pit and the remains of a creature that appeared to be a werewolf killed in mid transition

    #124610
    TBird
    Participant

    A spirit will point at the body and whisper “This one….started it all”

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.