A star falls to the Nexus

Home Forums RolePlay/Ingame A star falls to the Nexus

This topic contains 59 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Kei 13 hours, 45 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #25645

    FSMPirate
    Participant

    A clap of thunder breaks the night as a ball of fire crashes to the ground just outside of Oasis

    #25666

    Thomas white
    Participant

    Snoozing in a chair outside the tavern, a half drunk bottle in his lax hand Dusk springs awake dropping the container and drawing a pistol. Seeing the fire he shouts “Everyone up! We got a fire out here!”

    #25671

    tonydavis
    Participant

    Riddlewise looks up from his workbench, squinting a little. He unrolls a parchment, some kind of chart, he adds a few words and symbols to the chart. “Ah.”

    He rolls up the chart again and grabs his bag.

    “Perhaps they will know.”

    #25676

    Flash Thompson
    Participant

    Flash leaps from his bunk as he runs out of the sleeping quarters. His other half formed over him creating the heavy armor. In his hands he held his high caliber rifle. “Whats the situation?” He asked before stopping short seeing the fire outside. “Fuuuuuck”

    #25681

    10den11
    Participant

    Steam walks outside tiredly rubbing his eyes “I promise it was not me this time guys” He grabs his sword “So is this a killing situation or what?”

    #25694

    Kei
    Participant

    Kei had been sleeping rather peacefully curled up in the bunk he’d been allowed but sat at attention at the large sound, fur fluffed up and eyes wide. Seeing Flash jump out of his bunk and head for the door Kei decided he’d do the same. At the moment he only had on a pair of cargo pants but as he grabbed his bow and arrows he scooped up the trench coat that had been in his pack and slipped it on. He’d heard the shout about a fire but still wanted his weapon along with him.

    Kei nearly ran into Flash but managed to stop about a step back. Simply leaning around the taller male he blinked at the flames with his tail flicking slight behind him. “Well that’s not good..”

    #25789

    Thomas white
    Participant

    “we need to get that fire out before it spreads. Someone with authority get the citizens on the pumps and bucket lines. Anyone who can use a weapon protect them while they douse the flames and see if this thing brought friends with it.” With that he begins firing his pistol into the air and shouting for people to get up.

    #25811

    Chumley (Jerry Cornelius)
    Participant

    Coming towards the impact site at a dead run, Jerry comes out of the brush, and surveys the scene with two pistols ready. Shouting over the din of activity and voices, “Cornelius, I’ll be on guard for the moment! Let me know if there is anything more you need me to do!” He turns an looks for likely approach vectors and finds a discrete place stand watch.
    “What happened? is anyone hurt?” he enquires.

    #25823

    Kriss
    Participant

    “Not yet,” says the doctor with a smirk, glancing briefly at Jerry’s direction. During the excitement and tumult which followed the star’s descent, Caulder had already sought out a place to observe – and not done much to advertise his presence.

    Caulder stands with one hand in his coat pocket and the other holding some technological apparatus or the other as he watches the scene ahead.

    #25945

    FSMPirate
    Participant

    As it comes into closer view, all can see that within minutes of impact, any indication of fire fades from view, leaving a faint green afterglow, almost the color of sunlight shining through a summer forest.

    #25946

    FSMPirate
    Participant

    As those gathered ready themselves for emergency, a figure can be seen emerging from a light fog that has begun emanating from the direction of the impact. Standing tall on 4 legs, powerful shoulders and an easy walk, the well fed heifer will saunter to the assembled heroes of Oasis and utter a single sentence
    “So…y’all gonna eat me or what?”

    #25955

    Flash Thompson
    Participant

    Flash stood, his rifle at the ready as tue figure began moving closer to the group. “Hold it….” He was cut off as the large what he only could assume was a cow asked if they were going to eat it. “Kay what the actual fuck?” He asked as his armor moved a bit pooling on his sholder to create a head. The symbiot spoke looking at the cow. “Is this a trap question? Like when the famale of the species asks if the clothing makes there butt look fat?” Flash did his best not to laugh.

    #25972

    FSMPirate
    Participant

    Looking at it’s hindquarters in confusion, the cow will turn to Flash
    “I should have a well marbled butt, sure. Good for slow cooking, that is. I’m pretty delicious, you folks gonna have this BBQ or not, I ain’t got all night”

    #25997

    Kei
    Participant

    Kei was standing there looking confused and the slightest bit disconcerted. You see a lot of interesting things living up in the mountains but this was a new one. “I…” He stepped closer to Flash, seeking comfort in the familiarity of the scent and sight of his friend. He was not okay with whatever was going on here and it was very obvious. Black and white fur was fluffed up and his ears were pinned back flat against his head. “I’m not okay with this… They’re sentient. Like full sentences and shit… Why… Why does it want to be eaten???”

    #26300

    Kriss
    Participant

    His face a mask of tranquility, Caulder, while watching from a relative distance, calmly reaches over to his comm device and speaks into it, sending a message to Flash/Venom.

    “Whatever happens in the next moment, I want it brought back… Alive.

    • This reply was modified 6 days, 15 hours ago by  Kriss.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.