A star falls to the Nexus

Home Forums RolePlay/Ingame A star falls to the Nexus

This topic contains 100 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  FSMPirate 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #26314

    FSMPirate
    Participant

    A tiny fast paced voice can be heard “That’swhatthey’remadeofryouknow? BabymoobigmooCRUNCH! Moostew”

    “Quite right” comes a slower, more cultured tone as a brown bear rises to it’s height of near 10 feet before settling on it’s haunches, it’s approach unnoticed by the cheerful yet determined to be eaten cow. On the cow’s head rides a chipmunk, quickly scampering from shoulder to shoulder of the giant beast. “The cow is simply determined to fulfill its destiny to fill your stomachs and give you nourishment. Quite noble, when you consider it all”

    #26319

    FSMPirate
    Participant

    By this point the fog has grown thicker and has a definite green glow to it, the same cheerful tone as that coming from the crash site

    #26320

    Kriss
    Participant

    Caulder puts a hand to his chin and mutters to himself.

    Destiny, it says. Well, there’s merit to understanding one’s place in the food chain, I suppose. Still, this ostensibly generous offering reeks of magical duplicity and unforeseen consequences. And… what an opportunity this chance encounter presents!”

    #26321

    Flash Thompson
    Participant

    Flash place his fingers the side of his visor. Slowly he gave a nod only he would have been able to hear the com device that he had rigged to his new visor setup. “I copy that sir.” He said quietly as his hand tightened around his rifle. he turned his head slowly watching the others with a calm detached posture. His right hand slowly moved over to Kai and moved the smaller male more behind him. “Whatever happens.” Flash said looking back at him. “Stick close to me.”

    #26452

    Thomas white
    Participant

    Dusk comes in at a run reloading his pistols. Several townsfolk are behind him with some buckets. When he sees the bear, cow, chipmunk, and low green fog instead of fire he stops and tips back his hat. ” Well, I guess we don’t need the buckets, sorry for waking y’all.” The others back away slowly dropping their buckets and high tailing it back to town. Dusk approaches slowly to stand with the other.

    ” So, what brings y’all to Oasis?” he says lighting up another cigarette.

    #26501

    Chumley (Jerry Cornelius)
    Participant

    Jerry shakes his head, “I have no idea what to make of this.” He moves a little deeper into shadow and observes. Muttering to himself, “an insane doctor, a mutant, and now a talking cow. I wonder if this is one of Caulder’s experiments… probably not, at least not yet. Curiouser and curiouser. we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad. At least I must be mad, or I wouldn’t have come here.”

    #26502

    FSMPirate
    Participant

    Looking at Dusk’s guns with obvious knowledge of what they are, the cow will approach him “FINALLY! One in the brain, please. Make it quick so I can fulfill my purpose. That’s why I’m hear, you know. I was grazing over back at the edge of town when suddenly I’m surrounded by green and I have words and knowledge and IF I DON’T GET KILLED SOON I SWEAR I’M GONNA CUT A BITCH!”
    If a cow could look embarrassed, this one does
    “Oh dear, please forgive my lack of manners. It’s just that I also KNOW what my purpose in life is and it’s to be eaten, my hide turned into leather and my bones used for stock. I think…my head is going to make a tacky Death Shrine ornament?
    But every minute I can’t fulfill my purpose is sheer agony.”

    #26516

    Flash Thompson
    Participant

    Flash would look at Dusk quietly any sign that the man would pull the triger would force Flash into action. “I ask you nicely to not kill the cow.” He said calmly looking at Dusk, Flash’s eyes could barely be seen behind the blood red visor he wore.

    #26520

    FSMPirate
    Participant

    The rest of her body standing stock still, the cow’s head will slowly turn to look at Flash
    “Did I mention cutting a bitch? I will! Have you seen these hooves? I will take my fat, well marbled flank steaks to TOWN on you you two legged son of a mooooooooooooo”
    And just like that the light of intelligence will leave the animal’s eyes as her head lowers to the ground and she starts to graze

    #26550

    Thomas white
    Participant

    Dusk looks around shrugs and pulls his gun, shooting the cow in the head.

    #26551

    Kei
    Participant

    Kei easily gives a nod. He has no want to really get into whatever it was that was going on here. He did lean a little farther out from behind his friend when he heard more new voices though. “There’s more of them…. Wonderful…”

    When the cow started forward Kei moved back behind Flash but when the creature turned it’s attention to his friend and started to threaten him the Felinea couldn’t help the way his fur fluffed up and a quiet growl of a hiss came from deep in his throat. He was well aware that Flash and Venom could handle themselves but he still didn’t like them being threatened. Then it stopped talking and there was a bullet in it’s brain so it didn’t matter anymore.

    #26561

    FSMPirate
    Participant

    At the sound of the gunshot, an earsplitting roar can be sound as the bear is startled and lopes quickly out of Oasis, leaving a (possibly delicious by it’s own word) cow in need of processing and a rapidly thinning fog.
    The green glow from the apparent point of impact remains, but is noticeably dimming

    #26562

    Flash Thompson
    Participant

    The moment the gun shot sounded a red dot appeared on Dusk’s chest exactly where is heart would be. “I… Asked nicely.” The symbiot enhanced voice echoed from Flash’s visor. His rifle was trained un flinching at Dusk.

    #26563

    Thomas white
    Participant

    “Yes, you did.” Dusk lowers his gun to his side. “But I aint one to let an animal suffer and by its own admission it was in anguish. You wanna tell me why I shouldn’t uv pulled the trigger?”

    #26619

    Kei
    Participant

    Reaching a paw out Kei carefully touches their friend’s shoulder. “Flash?” Large dark blue eyes look up at the other. Whatever was going on and whatever that cow was it really wasn’t worth killing one of their friends over.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.