A star falls to the Nexus

Home Forums RolePlay/Ingame A star falls to the Nexus

This topic contains 100 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  TBird 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #26736

    Thomas white
    Participant

    Dusk takes a long drag on his cigarette then blows aromatic smoke into the air. ” I would let calmer heads prevail here Flash.” Dusk inclines his head to the Felinae. ” This won’t end well for you if you pull that trigger.

    #26789

    Flash Thompson
    Participant

    “We had orders to bring that back alive.” The Symbiot growled the black substance crawling up his neck and over his head. “We asked nicely for it to not be killed.” The black of the Symbiote almost covered all of Flash’s face at this point. “Fine!” It hissed looking to the green glow. He began stomping forward into the think mist. If he did not get the cow he sure was going to get what ever made it talk.

    #26850

    Kei
    Participant

    Well it looked like Venom and Flash weren’t going to kill Dusk but instead go head first into whatever that glowing green fog was. Kei’s eyes flicked between Dusk and the retreating form of his friend before making up his mind.

    Gritting sharp teeth with ears pinned back he jogged a little and fell into line behind the taller male as he advanced. He still had his bow so if something happened he could at least fight. “If you wanna be an idiot and go look at the ominous glowing crap then you’re not going alone.” Clan mentality prevailed here. He honestly didn’t much want to be going into this fog but he couldn’t let a friend go alone.

    #26939

    TBird
    Participant

    For those who enter the woods
    (The area will be large enough for anyone who goes into the area)
    The crash site is only a few minute walk into the woods. As you approach the new clearing, you see a roughly cylindrical shaped object, just over 6 foot in length, 3 feet across and composed of what appears to be a plant like material a wilted brown in color. The entire glen is filled with a now rapidly fading light green luminescence that is obviously emanating from the object.
    A roughly 6 foot area around the object is blackened and burned to the ground, rocks heated to liquid and rapidly cooling

    #26944

    Kriss
    Participant

    Caulder clasps his hands together and ‘tsks’ to himself as he watches the cow collapse.

    Well, no matter. Death… is an ephemeral state, in this realm of curious happenings.

    He hops down from his hill and briskly makes his way toward the scene. When he reaches the cow’s corpse, he pulls a slick, mechanical-looking rope from his waist and wraps it securely around the deceased bovine. Then Caulder begins poking the body with drug-filled needles and other tools as he sets about the task of bringing it back to life.

    #27197

    Thomas white
    Participant

    Dusk makes a loud whistling sound trying to attract the attention of the bucket carriers who he had brought earlier. “Y’all go get the butcher, we got steaks need cutting.” he turns to see the doc poking the beast with needles. “What the hell are you doing to that poor creature Doc?”

    #27206

    TBird
    Participant

    One of the bucket carriers will eye the large cow, grin and take off at a run

    #27375

    Kriss
    Participant

    Without so much as turning from his work, Caulder responds: “Giving this Poor. Creature a fresh, new opportunity at life and prosperity. Substituting its sad destiny for a different one. Advancing the pathways of knowledge that other similar creatures might avoid its previous fate. Need I go on?” He finishes his last medical injection with a dramatic stab, and then begins helping the bovine back to its feet.

    #27376

    TBird
    Participant

    With a pitiful and confused “Mooooo” the cow will stumble to its feet, shake it’s head and go back to grazing, blissfully ignorant of the conflict about it

    #27377

    Kriss
    Participant

    “Right then. This way,” Caulder stands up and tugs at the rope around the creature, directing it back in the direction of Oasis with him.

    #27386

    TBird
    Participant

    A few minutes later a muscular woman will come running around the corner, clad in simple clothes and a heavy, bloodstained apron. With her will be a half dozen helpers, all armed with large cleavers.
    “Okay! We’ve got an emergency….this one’s still alive! All right, then. Skip, you take it out fast and painless. Bell, you work the hindquarters, the rest of you HOLD THAT THING UP! We don’t want any crushed, this is a beautiful animal and will be treated with respect! She’s feeding the Oasis Orphanage for a week, lads and lasses, so get moving!”
    Working with quick efficiency, the animal will be dispatched and broken down before you, leaving almost no traces of its passing other than some blood stains that are quickly scrubbed up by an apprentice with a mop

    #27395

    Kriss
    Participant

    Caulder opens his mouth to protest, but the scene which unfolds leaves him more than a little disarmed. He bites his lip and seethes for a few seconds before his face curls into a forced smile and he says,
    “My gift, for this wholesome town and its denizens. Enjoy, people of Oasis! The splendors of flesh beef! Ahahaha!” He beams widely and then turns away from the town, scowling when the denizens can no longer see his face.

    #27472

    TBird
    Participant

    At this point nearly 30 minutes has passed since the impact. The ground around the cocoon like object has cooled enough to walk on comfortably. Plant life can be seen growing noticeably in the area around the object, thick vines and strange flowers blooming
    The light has since dimmed to a dull luminescence emanating from the object itself

    #27593

    Flash Thompson
    Participant

    Flash wals forward careful of each step as he places a finger to his mask activating the com system. “Sir a glowing object has touched down here moving in to investigate.” He said as he slowly moved toward the source of the glow. “Just our luck first Slavers then Vampires now Alien stuff.” Flash chuckled to himself “Almost like being home.” Standing now only a foot or so for the object Flash begins scanning it for any clue as to what it might be.

    #27594

    TBird
    Participant

    As flash is concentrating on the object, vines will sprout from the ground, wrapping around his legs (easily enough to remove yourself from, they resemble kudzu more than anything else)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.