Second Impact

Home Forums RolePlay/Ingame Second Impact

This topic contains 58 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  FSMPirate 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #29444

    FSMPirate
    Participant

    Confused? Start with this thread to catch up!
    OOC Reminder, if you want to join in this scenario, you need to respond on the previous thread by this evening (Wednesday the 20th, 8:00PM) and I will add you to a private chat. Otherwise, feel free to enjoy the fun!

    As Kestrel, Venom and Dusk take up defensive positions, a sickly green mist will start to spread from the cocoon.
    Almost as if this were a signal, an enormous bear will come crashing through the woods into the clearing, her fur mottled and falling out, eyes a glowing red, foam dripping from her mouth. Joining her are a Dire Wolf, standing 5 foot at the shoulder, and what appears to be….a chipmunk. All animals share the same sickly appearance of the bear, and also seem to be 2 to 3 times their normal size

    #29445

    Thomas white
    Participant

    “Time to take to the sky Miss Kestrel.”

    #29446

    Jessie Nystrom
    Participant

    Kestrel grabs both men by their shoulders and starts trying to get them to back up with her. “Let’s try the peaceful way first. The last cocoon summoned animals as guards, maybe this one is the same. They could just want us to get away from it.”

    #29455

    FSMPirate
    Participant

    As Kestrel takes flight, a raptor will come screaming down from the upper branches of a nearby tree, its brown feathers stained a moldy grey.
    Weapon on the ready, Dusk will fire a non lethal round at the creature, knocking it harmlessly to the ground and onto the cocoon, while Venom takes up a front position to the group, dropping from Kestrels grasp and bringing his riot shield to bear.
    When the animal impacts on the pod, a strangled and terrified scream can come from its throat is it dissolves into a red and grey ooze that is quickly absorbed by the object.

    #29460

    FSMPirate
    Participant

    Now that the heroes have a better vantage point, Kestrel can see on the other side of the pod an Elf,bound by vines and slowly being pulled to the pods. So far her legs have been dissolved, but she appears to be still weakly struggling

    #29473

    FSMPirate
    Participant

    The wolf will focus on Kestrel and begin to run in her direction, foam streaming from its mouth, snarling as it leaps

    #29474

    FSMPirate
    Participant

    Pain magic will fly form Kestrels hand, hitting the wolf squarely, but instead of causing harm seems to energize the creature

    #29479

    Thomas white
    Participant

    “Don’t do that anymore Kestrel!” Dusk shouts.

    #29484

    FSMPirate
    Participant

    As the wolf leaps, Dusk will rapidly change the rounds in his pistol, firing squarely at the creature and enveloping it with pure concussive force. Wounded and now REALLY angry, the wolf will turn its attention to the bounty hunter

    #29501

    FSMPirate
    Participant

    OOC Note: Normally fighting and the use of feats are not allowed on the forums. What you are seeing is an experiment where the actions are being communicated to me as the marshall and worked into the story that is being told. This way the characters involved can strut their stuff while the overall story is told

    #29502

    FSMPirate
    Participant

    The chipmunk, all but forgotten, has managed to stealth its way around the heroes to their rear. Bringing itself up to its full 2 foot height, it will prepare to pounce on Dusk’s back to rend with claws dripping poison

    #29507

    Kei
    Participant

    Kei had started after the second fallen object later than the small group of others. He was following the very well known scent of Flash and Venom when he noticed another scent that was far stronger than is should be. Ears pinned back dark blue eyes scanned the area and landed on the moving form of a chipmunk that was way bigger than it should be. It looked like it was about to attack too and with the sound of his friends so close to him and the creature itself Kei threw himself into the fray by notching and arrow and letting it fly at the large chipmunk. He could handle the things up close and personal but if at all possible he liked keeping a distance.

    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Kei.
    #29509

    Jessie Nystrom
    Participant

    “That was pain magic, so if any of you have it, don’t use it!” Kestrel called from above “This plant has a woman trapped over there in its vines, I’m going to go try to free her!”

    #29510

    FSMPirate
    Participant

    Just as the chipmunk leaps, Dusk will vanish from sight. Confused, the creature will fly through Dusk’s previous location only to be dropped to the ground by Kei’s arrow. Picking itself up, the chipmunk will advance on Kei, foaming mouth and dripping claws

    #29515

    FSMPirate
    Participant

    Venom will rush the bear his shield held in front of him to block any swings from the beast. When he gets in close enough his sword would swing for the neck with a Lethal Strike.
    Rushing the bear with his shield held high, Venom will clash with the gigantic bear, bringing to bear a surgical blow meant to pierce the animals organs. Glancing off its tough hide, the bear will swipe a mighty paw, crushing the shield with a single blow

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.