This is a quick overview of the character creation process. For a more nuanced view, along with example builds, please visit our New Player Guide.
The basics of creating a character can be broken down into the following steps.
- Work out the basic character concept
- Assign SP to the most critical skills for the character
- Assign SP to the important path skills for the character
- Assign remaining SP to supplemental skills and path skills
- Pick your feats from your Path Skill purchases
- Pick your Characters Race and Racial feat
- Assign your remaining stat points after accounting the ones that come with the race
- E-mail in a workup of the character to Logistics@dyinglight.org or submit it through the logistics update page