February 27th, 2021:
- Thunder Shot (Gunslinger Path) renamed to Stun Shot.
- True Shot (Marksman, Gunslinger Paths) revised — Feat is now “Self, Other” instead of “Self Only”, indicating that it fires a projectile with an effect rather than enhancing your own attack. The feat does not interact (benefit from) damage modifiers such as Keen. The description was clarified to indicate that it does not ignore Hold the Line, and it does not go through shields.
- New Feat: Breach (added to Gunslinger Path).
March 10th, 2020:
- Slight change to Combat Focus (Body Epic): it now ends any durational effects of the character’s choice when activated, then makes them immune to all incoming non-numeric effects, as before.
- Clarification on Shatter Stance (Armor Epic): Now explicitly states that the stance is an immobile one, and moving breaks it (though it can be re-entered for the duration).
- Large change to Adrenaline: Adrenaline, instead of restoring all uses, now restores up to six uses of ‘Rest skills’, e.g. standard dodges, Waylays, and Magic Channelings.
- Change to Bag of Holding: Now, instead of taking 3 seconds to withdraw an item, requires as long as it takes to physically get the tag out. You must physically have the tag removed from the bag before it can be used.
- Tags now have CP value printed on them. Suggested market value for items is 5 times the CP value.
- Tagged items can now be repaired by spending 10 minutes and 2 times the CP value. The Mending feat still allows repair of up to their buys in Craft Path in 10 minutes, or one item in one minute, still for free.
- New Body Amulets are scaled from 10-40 Health, rather than 5-20.
- Feign Death now requires a black and white striped (or intertwined, or checkered) headband to indicate that the character is a shade.
Oct 6th, 2019:
- Completed adjustment to craft point values of items. Crafters now receive 5 CP per purchase of the path, and no longer have to pay for the production cost of items.
- Significant changes to poisons. Standard poison prevents healing until the poison is removed. Stat poisons now set the afflicted stat to -1. Improving details of what a negative stat means to simplify.
- Removed blowguns and poison dagger as tagged items, replaced with 3 sp skill “Poisoner” which allows them to apply poison to any weapon. Having the Blowgun skill still allows the user to utilize a ‘basic’ blowgun, same as any weapon or armor skill.
- Updated Poison Touch and Poison shot to allow the player to choose the kind of poison delivered.
- Quickness bracers now add Standard Dodges instead of increasing Dexterity.
Oct 3rd, 2019:
- Removed ‘other’ from delivery options for all empowered feats
August 23rd, 2019:
- Reverted partial change to Thought Altering effects – touching a target’s body with a Thought Altering effect now causes the effect to be undetectable and thus unresistible. The target’s body must be touched for this – an effect cast through touching the target’s held items can be detected and resisted as normal.
- Fear feat: Now specifies distance (30 feet) the affected creature must flee before they can act under their own volition again.
- Taunt effects are now Physical, Thought Altering and can thus be resisted with Steel Mind and removed by Cure Madness.
- Enchant Weapon (War Path) has been replaced by Imbue Item (War Path), can now enchant armor as well, and grants an additive +5 bonus. Updated duration from Instant to 30 minutes, and updated targeting to Item from Self, Other.
- Imbue Item is also added to the Craft Path.
- Armor Boost and all Power Boosts have been capped at three concurrent uses per path.
- Characters may repair a shattered item they are skilled in the use of by spending 10 minutes of work and paying 5 x the CP cost in credits. Engineering and Ritual grant the ability to repair all non-skilled items that are Technological or Magical, respectively.
- Mending Feat now allows the character to repair a single item in one minute for free, or a number of items up to their buys in Craft Path by spending ten minutes, also for free.
- QuickFix (Craft Path) has been replaced by Fortify (Craft Path), which has the same effect but can also be applied to unbroken items to make them immune to the Shatter effect.
- Engineering has been overhauled to have time requirements, failure rate, and critical chance based on the character’s attributes and Engineering level in relation to the difficulty of the task. Refer to the Rulebook for more information, but by default it takes 1 hour and has a 40% failure chance, reduced by stats.
August 18th, 2019:
- Changed rule from implied to explicit that ‘Other’-targeted feats from the Warrior, Marksman, and Gunslinger feats must be delivered by a weapon associated with the Path.
- Changed the wording on the Marksman Epic ‘Unstoppable’ to cause the True-Shot effect on basic ranged attacks rather than infinite uses of True-Shot for the duration.
- Sanctuary may now be exited at will – the barrier does not trap creatures, though it does still block feats and attacks.
- Death Turning no longer ends when the user drops their finger, and is now a Thought Affecting ability and can be resisted with Steel Mind.
- Feign Death now lasts for 30 minutes, rather than 10.
- Cure Poison now cures all active poisons on the target, rather than just one.